Question: Would this page ever have existed if you had never looked at it?

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving.

Two years... well almost. Darling, this Thanksgiving I'm thankful for especially one thing. You have become an integral part of my life. I honestly don't know how to live without you anymore. You are loving, compassionate, caring, smart, funny, passionate, beautiful, amazing, gorgeous and overall just wonderful. You have changed me forever and only for the better. You bring out the best in me and show me the most this world has to offer. I love you more than life itself and only want to make you happy. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for you and your love. Darling, I don't know why you love me, but I know why I love you. I love you simply because you're you. I love you Jennifer. Forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment